soyle.kz for English-speakers

В этой теме можно общаться на казахском языке на любые темы.

soyle.kz for English-speakers

Сообщение Francesc Torres » 31 авг 2016, 07:31

Could you please make online Kazakh courses for English-speakers or advise any other e-Learning source for me? There are a couple more people who would like to learn Kazakh as well.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you.

Best regards,
Francesc
Francesc Torres

Re: soyle.kz for English-speakers

Сообщение Soyle KZ » 31 авг 2016, 11:51

Hello!
Now we haven`t courses for english-speaking people. We are going to create these couses next year.
Thanks for your interest.
Soyle KZ

Сообщение Benoît Berthe » 25 янв 2019, 04:29

Hello!

Any news concerning Kazakh language courses for English speakers, please? ))
Benoît Berthe

Сообщение Soyle KZ » 28 янв 2019, 06:10

Good day! Very soon we will launch the English-Latin version of the site. Follow us!
Soyle KZ

Сообщение Wellington Martin » 11 мар 2020, 15:16

This site is amazing, very glad that we already have some content in English and Qazaq in Latin alphabet, I'm thankful to everyone involved! : )
I want to know if we can have a section on the forum to use only in Latin alphabet? For those, like me, that don't know Cyrillic... and for those that are adapting already for the near implementation of Latin alphabet in the country.
Thanks again!
Wellington Martin

Сообщение moderator soyle » 12 мар 2020, 04:43

Wellington Martin писал(а):This site is amazing, very glad that we already have some content in English and Qazaq in Latin alphabet, I'm thankful to everyone involved! : )
I want to know if we can have a section on the forum to use only in Latin alphabet? For those, like me, that don't know Cyrillic... and for those that are adapting already for the near implementation of Latin alphabet in the country.
Thanks again!

Hi!
Thank you for your warm feedback!
We are currently developing the Eng-Lat section, and very soon it will appear on the forum site Soyle.kz.
moderator soyle

Вернуться в Говорим по-казахски